zaterdag 3 september 2011

Off the grid...


Off the grid...




Off the grid for a couple of weeks. Battling vicious mosquito’s and equally dangerous dehydration bouts with copious amounts of rum… Should I escape this terrible ordeal I will feel once again like a man reborn, a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident. Indeed; and that’s the only way to go about this thing… The good Doctor already taught us that… And so… We head off; into the wild and dangerous territories that will spark the imagination, ignite the lust for adventure and set ablaze the fire in ones loins...



See y’all in a couple of weeks!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Good for you! Enjoy the time off. You deserve a break.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey ,

    My name is Alex Lee and I work at Studio SQ in San Francisco doing PR for up and coming bands.

    I'm always looking for tastemakers in certain genres such as yourself to send some exclusive music to and I was hoping to get some sort of contact info from you so that I could do that. That's if you're interested of course.

    You can contact me at alee@studiosq.com

    Thanks,

    Alex

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.