maandag 19 december 2011

Number 13


“My love is a like a red red rose. And I am a little thorny. Je t’adore! Shut the window! I don’t care. Let’s just make mad passionate love on the sounds of number 13.”


Number 13


By sheer coincidence these guys got in contact with me after the Top 20 countdown had already started. They wanted to bring their new record to my attention. I told them I already knew them, their new record and you guys out there had been enjoying it as well. Stay tuned; I continued; you might be surprised to see yourself end up in the Top 20 somewhere. And they most righteously did. At number 13. These Greek freaks started out in 2005 and solidified in 2006. And immediately released a record. Another EP and two singles followed. Their first full-sized album was released this year and gives you an hour of heavy hitting stoner, fuzzy psychedelics and a steady doom march. It sticks close to the stoner blueprint and entices with killer riffs and tasty melodies… I feel like going on a vacation to Greece once again and this time we won’t fly but take some kind of Super Van…


1000Mods – Super Van Vacation



5 opmerkingen:

  1. Nah, just forgot to tiny it. Blogger messes up mediafire. Exchanging ? for %3F. Its fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out anonymous.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Just played it - man, it is great - thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.